MUSILAC MONT BLANC and Airport Transfer Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. Mountain Drop-offs in partnership with Chamonix Tourism is offering the MUSILAC MONT BLANC and Airport Transfers Prize Draw to residents of any member state of the European Union aged 18 or over. All entries must be received before midnight on 7 April 2018.
2. The prizes comprise of two pairs of tickets for two people to attend Musilac Mont-Blanc between 19 and 21 April inclusive. One pair of tickets for two people will be awarded to each of two winners.
3. Each winner will also receive return shared Mountain Drop-offs airport transfers between Geneva Airport and the Chamonix valley during core hours for themselves and their chosen companion.
4. Images used to promote the prize draw are for illustration only.
5. The Musilac Mont Blanc and Airport Transfers Prize Draw can be entered via the competition application at www.facebook.com/mountaindropoffs and completing the associated entry form. It can also be entered via the entry form at www.mountaindropoffs.com or via the entry form as shared through other social media channels including Twitter and Instagram. Entries will also be accepted if posted to the following address Mountain Drop-offs, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU stating name, address, country and email address.
6. Only one entry is permitted per person and entrants must have a valid email and postal address to participate.
7. All entries shall become the property of Mountain Drop-offs and shall not be returned. Proof of posting shall not be taken as proof of receipt. Mountain Drop-offs shall not be liable for any entry which is lost, damaged, unreadable, or not received. No purchase is necessary.
8. Two winners shall be selected at random from the database of valid entries submitted via the entry forms associated with our profile page at www.facebook.com/mountaindropoffs or www.mountaindropoofs.com or by post. The draw to select the winner shall take place on 8 April 2018.
9. The winners will be sent an email from Mountain Drop-offs providing further information about the prize and how to claim them within 5 days of the prize draw taking place.
10. The winners shall be required to confirm acceptance of the prize in writing by email within 5 days of the date on which the email providing further information about the prize and how to claim it was sent.
11. If a winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize within 5 days of receiving the offer, he or she shall automatically forfeit the right to claim the prize and a new winner may be chosen.
12. Acceptance of the prize shall be deemed as permission by the winner for Mountain Drop-offs to publish their name, country of residence and to have a press photograph taken in resort and for these to be used by Mountain Drop-offs in any promotional or marketing or similar material.
13. The name of the winner will be provided to anyone who requests it on or before 30 June 2018 provided he or she encloses a stamped addressed envelope to Mountain Drop-offs, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU requesting details of the winner.
14. The prizes are not transferable. No element of the prizes can be substituted. The prizes are valid for entry to Musilac Mont Blanc 19-21 April 2018 as advertised and for airport transfers to and from Geneva to Chamonix (if required) between 17 and 23 April 2018. No cash alternative is available.
15. You are not eligible to enter the Musilac Mont Blanc Prize Draw if you are employed by Mountain Drop-offs, are a direct family member of a Mountain Drop-offs employee or are professionally connected with Chamonix Tourism or Mountain Drop-offs such as a marketing or advertising agency, an employee of a company contributing a prize or if you are involved directly or indirectly in any way with the prize draw.
16. Mountain Drop-offs reserves the right to refuse entry of, or to refuse to award the prize to, anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
17. By entering the Musilac Mont Blanc and Airport Transfers Prize Draw you acknowledge and agree that Mountain Drop-offs and the companies contributing elements of the prize (including SWISS) and their authorised agents, representatives may use the details you provide for the purpose of administering the prize draw.
If you do not wish to receive such information you must inform Mountain Drop-offs in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mountain Drop-offs, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
18. Mountain Drop-offs reserves the right to cancel the Musilac Mont Blanc and Airport Transfers Prize Draw at any stage, if deemed necessary.
19. The Musilac Mont Blanc and Airport Transfers Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The entrants understand that they are providing their information to the administrators of this page and not to Facebook. The information they provide will only be used for communications related to this competition or as described in 15 above.
20. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales.
21. For the purposes of these terms and conditions:
(a) Core Hours means:
(i) for travel with Mountain Drop-offs between Geneva Airport and Chamonix where the winner’s flight is scheduled to arrive after 07.30am and before 10pm; and
(ii) for travel with Mountain Drop-offs between Chamonix and Geneva Airport where the winner’s flight is scheduled to depart after 10.00am and before 10pm;
(b) Facebook means the website www.facebook.com and the services on the website being offered by Facebook Ireland Limited, Hanover Reach, 5-7 Hanover Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland;
(c) Mountain Drop-offs means Mountain Drop-offs Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, company number 05556204 and having its registered office at Woodlands Grange, Woodlands Lane, Bradley Stoke, Bristol, BS32 4JY;
(d) Musilac Mont Blanc and Airport Transfers Prize Draw means the prize draw advertised on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/mountaindropoffs or on our website page at https://www.mountaindropoffs.com as governed by these terms and conditions.